Start your Search
The Central New Jersey Penn State Alumni Association is eager to match job seekers and employers. Our LinkedIn group offers chapter members the opportunity to search for jobs posted by fellow Penn State alumni. We encourage employers to take advantage of this free listing service to list available jobs.
Whether you are searching for a job, looking to network with local alumni, or in need of filling a position- Penn State CNJ allows you to connect.
- Penn State Connections Leverage the power of one of the largest alumni networks, 10,000 alumni in Central NJ
- Explore Job Opportunities Start your job search
- Change Course Drive your career in a new direction
- Hire an Alum – and Possibly Earn a Referral Bonus from your Company! Post jobs free of charge targeted to local Alumni
To get started posting jobs:
- Please request membership in the “Central NJ Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association” LinkedIn group.
- Once membership is approved, visit the “Jobs” tab.
- Select “Post a Job Discussion” or “Job Discussion.” Enter all pertinent information, details, and a link to your company’s website (if available).
- Click “Share” – your job posting will now be shared with our members!
Alternatively, if your company has the open position listed on the Linked In job board, you can “Share” the job directly with our Linked In Group.
- Find the open position you would like to share with our group on the LinkedIn Job board.
- Select “Share” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Check the box that says “LinkedIn Groups.” Begin typing “Central NJ Chapter… (the rest should automatically fill in).
- Add additional details if you wish.
- Click “Share”
If you are a job seeker – simply request membership in our LinkedIn group. You will be able to search the PSU CNJ job board at your leisure, or you can set up your LinkedIn notifications to e-mail you directly when a new job is posted.
Are you looking to fill an open position? Contact us at CentralNJPSUAlumni@yahoo.com