Central NJ Chapter Leadership Award
The Central NJ Chapter Leadership Award was established in 2011 to recognize those alumni and other members of the university community who devote their time and talents to further the mission of the alumni association and Penn State University. Nominate deserving individuals for the Central NJ Chapter Leadership Award, presented each year in the summer to the most loyal and dedicated members of the Penn State community.
There are three criteria for the Central NJ Chapter Leadership Award:
· Volunteer Service to Penn State University
· Public Service and Community Involvement
· Personal Qualities and Dedication to the mission of Penn State
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
Penn State alumni, current students, and friends of Penn State of Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean County, Somerset and Hunterdon counties and who have submitted the Central NJ Chapter Leadership Award Application.
Please make sure to submit the following information. Only individuals who have submitted this information and who reside in Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean County, Somerset and Hunterdon counties will be eligible.
Contact Information of Person Completing Nomination
· First and Last Name
· Email address
· Penn State Alum, Current Student, Friend of Penn State (select one)
Nomination Details and Contact Information of Nominee
· Nominee First and Last Name
· Nominee College/Class Year (if alumnus)
· Nominee Email
· Nominee City and State
· Please describe the nominee's involvement with Penn State (if possible, provide dates of service):
· What has been the impact of this nominee's involvement on the university and its constituents (include any information that demonstrates the nominee's initiative, impact, leadership, and enthusiasm)?
Nominations must be sent to email@example.com
by Tuesday, March 13, 2018.
When all of the nominations have been received, the nominees will be notified and asked to submit biographies. These will in turn be distributed to the Central NJ Chapter Board of Directors who will make the final decision.
2014 Award Recipient
2013 Award Recipient
2012 Award Recipient
Lauren Kocur, '00 B.A.